If you are an ambitious and talented student or graduate, if you have an interest in current events both nationally and internationally, if you believe in freedom of speech and independent journalism, this is the opportunity for you!
The iskrata.bg team, are announcing three positions for: Online Content Editor
Your main task will be to publish news, reports and interviews. You will get the opportunity to work in different areas of news, including politics, civil society, economy, culture and create your own content.
• Activity and interest in current events both nationally and internationally.
• Excellent communication and written skills in Bulgarian.
• Ability to work in a team and adapt to different news genres.
• Use of English language is considered an advantage.
• Previous experience in the field of journalism or editorial work is not mandatory.
• The internship is unpaid, we offer remote work that allows you to manage your time in a convenient way.
If you are ready to join us, send your CV and brief information about yourself to: email@example.com
*The iskrata.bg platform is a place for journalism, culture, art, education, news, social initiatives and personal stories, maintained by volunteers. The platform is an independent and non-commercial media, without censorship, with the aim of publishing material concerning important public topics.
The founder of the platform is the People’s Community Center “Ivan Vazov – 2014”.